1. Florida Among its many holiday destinations, Florida has to be one of the United States most popular. With its huge selection of theme parks, Disney, Kennedy Space Centre, the everglades and the attractions of it many beaches and availability of water sports. Many holiday rentals here offer fantastic space and amenities with most situated on beaches or close to the main attractions affording you with great accessibility to where you want to go. With such a selection of rentals from apartments, condos and villas Florida just has to top our list.
2. Spain A vast country with forgiving winter temperatures,Spain is capable of offering something for everyone. The rugged beauty of the coast in Costa Brava, to the remoteness the Extremadura, it can offer you bustling city breaks, sun drenched seemingly endless beaches and even ski resorts! With their relaxed way of life, food and drink come easily to the Spanish. Offering a choice of modern villas, centrally located apartment complexes or rural country houses everyone can find their own slice of paradise.
3. Portugal As one of the oldest countries in Europe,Portugal can offer you romance, culture, adventure and relaxation. Often mistaken as similar to Spain, Portugal looks out over the Iberian Peninsula into the Atlantic Ocean. Known mainly for its Algarve region, Portugal with World Heritage sites, historic villages and the business of its capital Lisbon has so much more to offer. Privately owned villas are the most favourable option complete with the latest mod cons like the Wii, tennis courts, heated swimming pools and hot tubs. If you want to be closer to the action there are plenty of modern apartment complexes within walking distance of the main coastal resorts.
4. Turkey An incredibly beautiful countryTurkey is steeped in a rich historical background that offers a unique blend of Eastern and Western Cultures. The Turkish people are warm and friendly and enjoy a relaxed way of life. Offering plenty from the overwhelming Temple of Apollo, the ancient ruins of Ephesus, Turquoise coast stretching over a thousand miles and picturesque and historical ruins scattered along its coastline. For the freedom to come and go as you please you can choose from holiday villas, apartments, cottages and farmhouses.
5. Cyprus Once a British colony, Cyprus is drenched in rich and dramatic history. Located on the north east of the Mediterranean the country basks in hot summers and cooler winters, making it a perfect destination all year round. With its well maintained beaches, architectural monuments and ancient cities there is plenty to do if you need a break from the beach. With most rentals situated in the main resorts close to the coastline you can select from villas and apartments that will provide you with direct access to what the island has to offer