Travelers searching for a vacation home to rent are often overwhelmed by large numbers of properties offering the same facilities and amenities. They have difficulty distinguishing one beachfront condo or ski lodge from the next. Why not make your property stand out by providing travelers with fun and unique amenities?
You might want to consider the following:
- Hot tub: Although this is not the cheapest of amenities it can turn out to be a great investment as who doesn’t love a relaxing dip in the hot tub.
- Ping-Pong table: These are relatively inexpensive to their pool-table counter parts and are great for basements, screened-in porches and garage.
- Espresso machine: Guests will love being able to enjoy a lovely cup of coffee in the morning or after a meal without having to leave the house.
- Games cupboard: This can include anything from jigsaw puzzles and board games to Playstations or poker sets, and can provide great entertainment for a night in.
- Karaoke machine: Everyone enjoys pretending they’re the next X-Factor.!
This is, of course by no means a set list and you can add amenities to your properties to make it even more memorable. Think about your vacations and the amenities you would like to have at your disposal.